Join us for 40 Days of Yoga!
Sunday, September 21 – Friday, October 31
Registration deadline: September 14
How do we create change? By making a commitment. Sometimes it happens in an instant. Sometimes it happens over a long period of time. But the general consensus is that it takes 40 days to make or break a habit.
And so we invite you to join us for 40 Days of Yoga.
Why? Because we all need to pause and take a look at where we are compared to where we have been and where we would like to be. How? Recommit to your practice, your community, your own transformation, to walking the walk and not just talking the talk.
What better time than now to unroll your mat, sit down, take a deep breath and dedicate an extended practice to something meaningful to you? Whether it be finally getting into Bakasana, digging deep for the creative energy necessary to make a dream come true, committing to begin a consistent practice, or offering your efforts to someone you love — NOW is the time to dedicate a practice and make a commitment.
Do it with friends old and new, supported by the blue community. Be a part of making a giant positive energetic shift, personally and as a collective.
Make a habit. Make a change.
What does it involve?
Practice 5 days per week at blue lotus, 1 day per week at home, and take 1 day off each week. Commit to at least 5 minutes per day of meditation at home.
Your 40 Days of Yoga pass at the blue includes:
- 40 Days of Yoga kick-off — Vision Board Creation with Jen on Friday, September 19
- 30 classes at blue lotus during 40 Days of Yoga (maximum of one class per day)
- Dharma talk and meditation every Sunday evening
- Early morning meditation every Wednesday
- Tune-up-your-asana special Friday evenings
- Daily Inspirational e-mail
- Social Media support via private Facebook group
- Community Service project open to all 40 Days of Yoga participants
- 40 Days of Yoga closing Celebration Trance Dance with Yvonne on Friday, October 31
Commit to 40 Days of Yoga today!
* $199 Early Bird registration fee before August 20
* $240 registration fee after August 20
10- and 50-class pass holders who register will have passes “frozen” during 40 Days of Yoga
* 40 Days at a Distance – $45 ($40 if you register by August 20) For our friends far away, healing, or working too much to participate in full. Receive the daily inspiration and online support only
* $75 Early Bird registration fee before August 20
* $125 registration fee after August 20
Annual membership is unaffected. Annual members who register for 40 Days of Yoga gain full access to all 40 Days of Yoga classes and activities.
Need more info?
If you have questions about 40 Days of Yoga, please email Paul at blue lotus.