blue lotus yoga & movement arts is committed to fair information practices. blue lotus respects the privacy and security of its bluelotusnc.com users, and users of the blue lotus online WebScheduler at MindBody Online. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices. Here you will learn:
- What personal identifying information of yours is collected via bluelotusnc.com and our WebScheduler, and how and when we might use your information
- How we protect your information
- Who has access to your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
information we collect and how we use it
blue lotus collects certain information from and about users of bluelotusnc.com and the WebScheduler in three ways: from our Web server logs, with cookies, and directly from our users.
- Your Internet protocol address
- What kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The state or country from which you accessed the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The name of your Internet service provider
- The Web page you linked to our site from
- The pages you viewed on the site
web server logs
When you visit bluelotusnc.com and the WebScheduler, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
Cookies are small bits of text that our servers place into a file on your computer’s hard drive, which are used on bluelotusnc.com and on the WebScheduler. This is done to save your preferences and login information and to provide personalized functionality. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings, but be aware this will disable some of the functionality on the site.
personal information users give us
On bluelotusnc.com and on our WebScheduler, visitors can register to purchase services, receive personalized content, and participate in surveys or contests. When you register, we will ask you for some personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or emergency contact information. We may then contact you with information about other blue lotus services.
If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information, such as your credit card number. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
how we protect your information
blue lotus uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. For example, when we ask customers to provide financial information (such as a credit card number), the data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
who has access to the information
blue lotus will share your personal data in two ways:
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy or as needed in connection with the transfer of other business assets. In compliance with U.S. law, blue lotus does not share information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly ask us to.
- With agents and contractors who use it on blue lotus’s behalf or in connection with their relationship with us. For example, if you register for a contest, the company that manages the contest for us will have access to your personal data.
how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
You may access your account on WebScheduler to change or update your information at any time. You also may send an e-mail message with the pertinent data to blue lotus.
If you don’t want to receive promotional materials from blue lotus or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time. Simply send an e-mail message to blue lotus.
links to other companies’ web sites
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post and highlight the policy changes.
Please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.